Collage it Out!
In 2018, to empower myself through my recovery from colon cancer,
I created a fun and meaningful way to express emotions for each of the
7 stages of the Cancer Journey Roadmap.
Since then, making collages has been a great way for me personally and for my clients to express our feelings, especially for when "words alone can not express" what we have and are going through.
Looking for an easy way to cultivate the Radical Remission Healing Factors?
"Collage it Out!" is a fun way to address 8 of the following Radical Remission Healing Factors to your collage-making experience:
1) Release Suppressed Emotions - a fun way to be expressive.
2) Increase Positive Emotions - as you continually add to your collage.
3) Social Support especially when you collage with your family and friends.
4) Empowerment tool for yourself.
5) Follow your Intuition by seeing what your inner intuitive wisdom is saying to you from your creative collage.
6) Build Your Spiritual Connection as you take in your collage with your senses you can invite a greater connection to your spirit.
7) Strong Reasons for Living - your collage acts as a mirror to offer clarity about what you value.
8) Engage in Movement as you cut and paste images and gather objects for your collage.
Optional Supply List
These items are only needed if you want to make your own tactile collage as we co-create one digital collage together. (Feel free to keep it simple):
Pocket folder or 4 sheets of card stock
Meaningful items to paste on your collage: fortunes, things from nature, images from magazines/postcards/ads/fabric/greeting cards/stickers...